Sunday, January 28, 2007

JUST DO IT!

Well, i'm back from my RL288 Retreat and it has indeed been a pretty fun weekend. Learned much about listening and surrendering in order to go deeper throughout the retreat. Then, Pastor Dough Lambert shared a msg on listening and Obeying GOD.

I realised that many times i have been fearful of just stepping out in faith or i would think that what GOD is saying to me is probably not from HIM. But the simple fact is, no matter wrong or right, if your heart is sincere and you obey, GOD will bring good out of it!

Further, was really touched when jason came and prayed for me after service and he prayed a prayer to encourage me in my teaching(which i get a bit stressed about). When i asked if GOD prompted him, he said yes. So Praise be to GOD!

So basically what i learned today is JUST DO IT! HEAR AND OBEY!

1 comment:

Jason Lim said...

Is your blog dead? Just asking haha
If you nid help on blog stuff just ask me

 
Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page