Wednesday, November 01, 2006

TCS

For most of u who probably don't know, i've kinda started working at tcs under ps lily helping her in the leadership and department section. Honestly, its the first time i'm working outside besides ns and its actually very tiring... really find myself challenged daily!
Only started on monday but so far my main task is that of clearing out the service learning cupboard and putting everything nicely and for someone who rarely cleans his own room, its really a big challenge to do so..started asking myself if this is really what i wanted to spend my time doing?
i thought i would be helping teach youths and all? but as i continued to reflect and think, i realised that how can i ask others to serve if i myself don't do so?
So i thank GOD for placing me in this place and i pray i give HIM GLORY everywhere i go, making the place better after i leave then when i first arrived!
oh and a happy bday to Daniel and Don!

No comments:

 
Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page