Sunday, November 19, 2006

HOLY SPIRIT Come!

I believe today' msg abt the HOLY SPIRIT by Ps Lawrence Khong truly touched my heart. At first, i remembered thinking about how Pastor had already preached this message before but as he wrapped up, he reminded us about not taking the Holy Spirit for granted. I have been in FC for almost 9+ years and i realised that indeed i have become numb to the blessings of GOD and the power of the HOLY SPIRIT when people are saved and blessed. It seems to have become commonplace. When i repented of this hardened heart, the HOLY SPIRIT breathed new faith in me, faith to believe that it is not how persuasive my speech is but all by HIS power, and through HIM miracles can and WILL happen! PRAISE GOD!

No comments:

 
Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page