Saturday, March 31, 2007

Interview!

Just finished my interview for the MOE teaching award Yesterday. Although, i felt ok outside, i became pretty nervous when i went in and my mind was mostly a blank for what i prepared to say haha. But thank GOD that HE helped me to just be able to answer the questions and i think i did leave them with the impression that i do want to teach. Thank GOD for my dad as well for he gave me an article from the forum about how we should do away with streaming and it was the same question they asked me as well.

Anyway, regardless of what happens, i have just committed it all to GOD for i know HE has everything planned out and all i have to do is to want and Seek HIM first each day. Well back to marking my 3N English!

No comments:

 
Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page