Monday, February 19, 2007

CNY '07

During this chinese new year, I just want to share about being contented and having a grateful heart, i've just read a book, letter and email and they all say the same thing so it's definitely not a coincidence:)

Well, as some of u know, i was supposed to drive to muar during CNY weekend with my family to visit my grandma. However, on the day b4 i was supposed to go, my tire punctured and i had to change a new one. Thank GOD a shop was nearby! Well so i told my parents and after my dad prayed and we discussed both me and my dad felt that it's best we not drive up cause we don't know if the car is in that good a condition and there wasn't GOD's peace about going.
At first, i was pretty upset cause i was all geared to go but i could just hear GOD's Voice asking me to trust HIM!

So i'm still in S'pore but i had a good time going out with my parents and at least i had time to finish all my work that i was supposed to do. And i want to be content in that the LORD has blessed me in every way throughout stressful times and happy times.

I felt that many times we say thank GOD when something good happens or when we're saved from a bad situation but sometimes that gratitude doesn't come all the way from our heart but just our lips, so let us always be mindful and truly thank HIM in good times and bad!

GOD Bless and Happy Chinese New Year !

No comments:

 
Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page