Friday, December 15, 2006

MOL

Just finished watching the magic of love today. Even though i've watched it many times, it still tugs at my heart and reminds me so much of GOD's love and that at the end of the day love is what matters most. Praise GOD that many people came and the place was pretty packed! As pastor shared his family's testimony, it reminded me once again to share my own and how sometimes i can explain about Christianity all i want but some people will still feel like it is just another religion.
But when we testify of our lives, we show a GOD who's Real and loves us so much!
Another thing i realised from talking to my friend is that we truly are educated beyond our intelligence, how everything must be debated upon. Too much knowledge alone is not a good thing either, for your head blocks what your heart yearns for, which is love that only JESUS alone can give.

No comments:

 
Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page